THEY SAVE ON SPECIAL OFFERS WITH
THE FREE PENSIONERS' CLUB CARD
If you are a pensioner over 60, please apply for your
Pensioners' Club card at the Guest Relations Desk.
Terms & Conditions
- The Goldfields Mall Pensioners' Club card is offered only to pensioners over the age of 60.
- The card is issued by and remains the property of Goldfields Mall.
- Goldfields Mall reserves the right to decline, issue and withdraw the Pensioners' Club card at any time.
- Shoppers are required to submit a valid South African ID to register.
- The pensioners' Club card is not transferable and must be signed on receipt.
- To redeem special offers, the Pensioners' Club card must be presented at participating Goldfields Mall points of sale.
If the card is not presented, the shopper will not qualify for the special.
- The Pensioners' Club card can only be used at participating Goldfields Mall stores or restaurants.
- If products are returned or exchanged when the special offer is no longer valid, the shopper will forfeit any of the
benefits of the special offer.
- The Pensioners' Club card cannot be used as a credit, debit or guarantee card.
- Goldfields Mall reserves the right to alter or change operational conditions of the Pensioners' Club card or to
terminate it at any point.
- A valid cell phone number, and/or postal address, and/or email address will be required from each holder of a
Pensioners' Club card for communications. No communication will be sent to phone numbers, postal addresses or
email addresses outside South Africa.
- Goldfields Mall will never share a cardholder's personal details with any other company unless it is entirely nesessary
for the operation of the Pensioners' Club card programme.
- In the event of a Pensioners' Club card being lost, stolen or defaced, cardholders should visit the Guest Relations Desk
- Applying to be registered as a member of the Pensioners' Club card progremme irrevocably signifies your agreement
to these Terms and Conditions